Friday, July 20, 2012

Greetings!!

Hey again peoples! I don't know if anyone is even reading this but hi anyway :D

So just some rambleiness for today.
Have any of you ever done physical therapy for anything? I just started, really fun, but really tough >.< I've been having pain in my joints and apparently my kneecaps are out of alignment. SO I'm doing P.T. to realign the joints. I am very sore and achey >.<
As well as the stretches and exercises, I'm also doing electro-stim therapy, which they put sticky pads on the offending joint (my knee) and run electricity through the joint to relieve pain or something. All I know is that it's great for people watching.

As I people-watch, I like to guess what they're in the office for, something in their upper body, like back, or shoulders, etc., or their hips, legs, ankles, etc. So I watch what their exercises are, and see what they stretch, work on, etc. And then I see if my guess is right when they go to the massage therapist, or the electro-stim machine and see what they hook up to or get massaged on. It's really very fun! And then today, while on the electro-stim machine, I was watching a lady with her months-old baby, which was SO cute! The patient, the baby's grandmother with tendonitis, was talking to the hand therapist, who is pregnant with her first child. They were exchanging advice and it was interesting to listen to their stories.

Anyhoo, have any of you had any adventures?

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment