Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Late nights, and hope

I hate night.
I really do.
Sometimes, though, you need them.

Because you can't appreciate the sunlight if you haven't been in the darkness first.

^.^
Random.


Sunsets are, I think, the most beautiful time of day. They finalise, but leave with the promise of something new. I believe they are the best representation of hope that God can give us. And they leave in a flair of colour, a triumph, a conquering. And on some days, like today for me, they're even better if you see a sunset with delicious food at an amazing restaurant, a wonderful family, and a waterfront. And if you can look back on your day and be...satisfied.

Because, to be honest, it's awful to look back on your day and say, "Wow, I totally wasted today". But for me, Tuesday, July 24th 2012, was a satisfactory day. From blood draws to Chuck Norris jokes with mom, and then Yogurtland with the sis to sailing with my whole family... Today was good. And I'm honoured and blessed to be able to say that.

Anyhoo, night now.




Fight for the life that our children should have, 
Fight for every freedom that we never had, 
There's no turning back all the bridges are burned,
 Our peace must be earned
So stand, stand up!
What choice have they given us?
Oh stand, stand up!
Fight with us, and fight for love!
Remember the empire, remember your home. 
Remember the empire,
Tear the king from the throne!

//Remember the Empire
By House of Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment