Monday, September 17, 2012

Purpose

Me, walking into my teacher's aide job today.
I walked up to him and asked him if I had anything he wanted me to do today. Usually he doesn't, so I sit and watch A Very Potter Musical or Holy Musical B@man all period. Or be useful and do homework.
But today he said, "I have some copying for you to do."
And I pumped my fists up in the air and walked across the room saying, "I HAVE A PURPOSE!!"
Needless to say, all the eighth graders stared at me weird. But still, it felt good doing something, even if it was waiting around for one hundred and thirty five copies of vocabulary tests to copy.
Le sigh.

It's nice having a purpose. Knowing you're helping someone. That what you're doing will benefit the greater good someday.
It's like.
I don't know.
I don't have a metaphor for it.
*rips out hair*
*curls up and cries in corner*

So have a good night everyone.
I'll die not being able to think of a good metaphor.
O_O

KIDDING!
I won't die anytime soon. Not planning on it. I'll just go with God's flow. Cuz that's best.

OUT peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment