Monday, October 15, 2012

I know the feel, bro.

"And I know you're my friends
And I know it's the end
And I know it's the end, yeah.
So twinkle, lightly
Please twinkle, lighty
And I offer you my wings
and I'm offering
all of me.
And then you fly away with all your sins
and then all of your friends
and then all of your friends...
So please twinkle, lightly
Please twinkle lightly"
~Twinkle Lightly by Talain Rayne

For some strange reason, I'm obsessed with this song.
Don't ask me why, I just am.

There are strange things going on in my life today. I'm gaining and losing so much all at once. It's hard to bear, hard to take in, hard to handle. It's impossible.

But I know I can make it.
Somehow.

I know hope seems futile sometimes, like smoke.
But it's far more tangible than lots of us give it credit for. It's always there, we just need to look for it. And once we start searching, it becomes as clear as the nose in front of your face.
Or that door I just broke my finger on. (ow)

So there's my stupid hopes for today. I just hope the hopeless hopes will give my hopeless day hope.

So twinkle, lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment