Sunday, October 14, 2012

Purpose


My youth pastor once said that if you have a pulse, God has a plan.
In other words, you're breathing, you're here for a reason.

This is a ring I have. I found it randomly (don't ask...).

It looks like a pulse, like a heartbeat. I have a pulse, right? I have a reason to be here. I have a plan set out for me, for my life.

That should bring comfort. And it does.


I've been struggling with purpose.
Kind of trying to understand why I'm put in places or through specific trials. I know it's for a reason. But why? Why me?

I know I have a purpose. We all do.  God loves us all, and we are put through these situations for a reason, a purpose.
Purpose:
Noun:
The reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists


So what's our purpose? What does God want us to take away from what we did today?
I dare you to go out tomorrow and find God's purpose for Monday, October 15th 2012. Because there'll be one there.
I'll take that dare.
Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment