Friday, October 12, 2012

Lifeline.

"He gives strength to the weary and increases power to the weak...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40: 29, 31

This was my lifeline today.

Because.
Today, I got sick. Really sick. 
As in, blood-sugar-crashing-shaking-so-hard-I-can't-write-I'm-going-to-pass-out sick. It was bad. 
It's only happened to me a few times before, and never this awfully. It was frightening. 



Now. 



Remember my 'Crabby' post? And how we all need that 'Schroeder' person to kick our butts? When we're in moods, we need that one Bible verse to kick our butts back. And that verse was my strengthening. Not really a kick in the butt, but more like a, 'let me take your hand and pull you back up again', verse. 



And it was wonderful.



And I survived.







So from now on, I'm not going to run on 2 hours of sleep and 12 hours of no food (because I didn't have a big dinner, was up late, and didn't have breakfast this morning. Because I'm smart) and that was bad.







You don't do it either, okay?



Okay. 



Everything's gonna be okay.











Oh yeah, and working on a new short story. I'll post it up here soon, k? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment